The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chair Shopping

My goal for the day is to get myself a decent office chair. The one I have is KILLING my back! I've convinced Danny to follow me to Office Depot to pick it up and also to pick up a filing cabinet.

I never realized how much I took for granted having the "SUPPLY ROOM" just a few steps away from my office. Now, being at home, I'm always thinking of stuff I need---post it notes (LOVE THEM!!), files, organizers, etc. etc.

But it is worth it! Friday, I worked in sweatpants......SWEATPANTS!! Can you believe it??!!!???!! I also had time to finish up the laundry during lunch and to start supper for the boys. So far, so good!

Camden is walking up a storm! His new favorite thing is going outside. He wants to be outside ALL THE TIME!! He is even learning to knobs to pull and turn---GRRREEAAATTT!! He behaved so perfectly at the grocery store---he was being so charming, blowing kisses at the checker and everything.

Too Cute for WORDS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home