The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, January 16, 2006

A BRAND NEW ADVENTURE

This was my first day at the new job with the super fabulous software company.

Can I say.....OH MY GOSH!! There are a bunch of super fabulous SMART SMART SMART SMART people who work there.....it made me feel alittle less super fabulous!!

I do think I will enjoy everything once I learn about what the job entails and what the guidelines are and the technical stuff that goes along with it.

Danny and Camden are on their own right now. I left Sunday night to get here so that I could have a good night's sleep and start the job rested. Camden was whiny all day Sunday. I suspect some of it is teething. Then today, Danny said the daycare worker said he just laid around all day and was listless. He was running a very low grade temp, also. Danny said he perked up when he got home, but I am still worried. I encouraged Danny to take him to the Doctor if he still wasn't acting right.

I am worried that he just might miss me, too. It makes my stomach hurt when I think of him suffering and that there is nothing that I can do for him.

Wish me luck guys!!

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Smart and Fabulous! Sounds like my kind of place!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger ydmama said...

Don't worry since worry will not help much. I am a mother who worries way too much, therefore sometimes feel i lost myself ever since i had kids. Wish Camden all well.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks ya'll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home