The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Camden's still sick!

BOY HOWDY, YA'LL!! I am calling in every favor in the book to find "sick" child care for Camden!

I can't bring him back to daycare because he is still running slight fever and had a diarrhea episode last night. AND that it is a major pet peeve of mine when someone brings a sick kid to class.

Yesterday, I got Danny's grandparents to watch him for half a day. Today, my parents are watching him until noon and then Danny's Aunt is going to watch him until we get home from work. I called in to check on my parents and they said he seemed to be in a good humor and was acting like he felt better. Hopefully tommorrow we can just bring him to school!

I have sort of a sad/funny story: I got home last night and picked up Camden. While I was talking to his grandmother, he bit me on the shoulder. I was so taken aback that I yelled "NO CAMDEN, NO!!." I said it louder than I intended because Camden & grandmother both were startled! Then Camden looked at me then to his grandmother, then back to me and started crying. HE WAS EMBARRASSED! It made me feel so bad! BUT, he didn't try to bite me again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home