The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

My brain is TIRED!!!

I am sooooooooooo brain dead right now!

I am in Plano again for training for a couple of days. I'm not crazy about being away from Camden, but I'm so busy at work and there is so much to learn that the day passes very fast. There are times when I feel really ignorant because there is just a VAST amount of information to learn and figure out what to do with it. Everyone says that it takes really up to a year to feel comfortable. That is what is hard for me, because I like to know what I am doing---but I am trying really hard not to stress out!

Okay ya'll, I haven't got to check my favorite blogs so I've got to get updated on what's been going on!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

Oh my...I wouldn't be able to handle being away! How is Camden handling it?

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Angela said...

He is doing okay..Not great...but okay! Usually, when I get back, he is very mad at me for at least a day or two and really whiny and clingy. Then everything is right with the world.

I hope this is the last overnight trip. I don't mind driving up and driving back in the same day. It's the overnight stuff that makes things difficult!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I think I could handle being away if the kids were with Doug. I just would want to be in Vegas, not Plano.

 
At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the link to your blog from mine. Sorry you have to be away from your child. That's not nice. Hope the training goes well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home