The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Party like..it's your Birthday.....

Okay, I've come to realize that I am not getting any younger! Sigh........in fact I feel like I'm going from a nice cute grape to a wrinkley raisin somewhat faster than I anticipated. BOTOX, PLEASE!!!!

Actually, birthdays don't bother me that much.....it's the part when you start seeing kids you used to babysit get married & have babies & have these great careers, and you're kind of like.....you're not OLD enough to do that stuff......but then realize, that they ARE!!!!! OUCH!!!

Well, the new job is still keeping me fairly busy. I kind of freaked the middle part of this week, because I still have SOOOOOO much to learn and at times felt pretty overwhelmed. But, I've de-stressed and am just going to take it one day at a time. I do like the company, they are AWESOME!! And I like working from home....that is pretty AWESOME!! And I love the people....they are AWESOME!! But I miss being around people everyday, but with anything, I think it's just something you get used to. And you know what....NO OFFICE POLITICS!! Woo HOO!!

Camden has been either really grumpy, teething his molars, or has another ear infection.....I can't tell which! If you look at him the wrong way, he falls to the floor crying & screaming. It takes me by surprise everytime because usually he is so laid back! Is this a preview of the (GULP) "Terrible Two's" I've been hearing so much about!?

I need to get more diligent about posting more than once a week!

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Sometimes they just have days like that. On Thursday, Cole was very pleasant. Unless something wasn't going his way, then it was a CATASTOPHE!

Today he'd been kind of grumpy all day, so I offered to take him to the store with me. I needed to get insulin syringes for the dog. As soon as we stepped out the door, he started crying because he wanted to go "bye bye with daddy." I should have turned around and left him home, but I convinced him to get in the car. I ended up carrying a screaming and kicking child out of Walmart, without getting the needles.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Angela said...

The thing is, it's kind of funny when that happens to somebody else---not so much when it happens to you!!! Ha!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

I don't know about funny - I feel complete sympathy when I see someone else dealing with it, while also thinking, "thank goodness it isn't me this time!"

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your little one is a bit grumpy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home