The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm Happy

I'm pretty happy!!! I'm happy at my job, I'm happy at home......I'm just disgustingly HAPPY!!!

I suppose you just get bogged down with the day to day stuff and it really takes a JOLT to get you revived and refreshed! I can't believe that I got this job and that I enjoy it so much! I've worked with the most awesome people the last few weeks.....I literally have to PINCH myself because I feel so LUCKY!! And the deal is, I believe they are totally genuine in what they tell me....it's been such a long time since I've met totally genunine honest people with no agenda or catty-ness.....AND IT IS WONDERFUL!

The good part is this.....when you are happy in one part of your life it just automatically spills over to the rest. I was happy before with my family, of course......but just being satisfied in the other "big" area of my life just makes the family life even better!

On another note (this is for AMY & Carrissa!), Camden threw the BIGGEST hissy fit in the ear doctor's Saturday! Super embarrassing!! We were waiting for Danny to get his eyes checked and Camden started up. I had to leave the office because the screaming was literally bouncing off the walls. AND when I was leaving...one lady looked at another who happened to have a teenage girl with her and said..'Isn't that good birth control!"

Yes. Yes it is!!

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do sound very happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home