The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Two weeks notice

I gave my two week notice last Friday. I hate the last two weeks because you see yourself being replaced and it just feels WEIRD!!

I'm excited about this whole new adventure! I can't wait to get started!!!!! My husband seems pretty happy to other than he has to keep Camden by himself for a week while I am in Plano. So, my goal until then is to get Camden to sleep all the way through the night without having to get up and take him to bed with me.

Where in the heck do I start??

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Actually, he goes down great at the start of the evening. It is when he wakes up during the middle of the night that is my problem. I know he is full when he goes to bed because he eats a good supper and has a sippy of milk before going to bed.

I think I'm weak and have spoiled him to death!

Hope things are going better with the Monster in law!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

Congrats on giving your notice! You'll love life at home as a momma!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

Oh - DUH - reading backwards, LOL! I see you're taking a new job, not staying home! Hope the new job works out well! Is it full time?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I know this is an old post, but I have to comment because of what Joanna said about crying it out. Personally, I think it's inappropriate to tell someone how to parent like what you believe is gospel.

I will tell you that from my experience, cry-it-out was the BEST thing I ever did for my kids, hands down. I'm not advocating that you do it, you have to do what's best for you and your family. But for me, my kids, and my sanity, crying it out worked wonders. In fact, Harper is now sleeping through the night regularly, in her crib, as well as taking three regular naps, in her crib. And she wakes up just as happy as can be. Cole is the same way.

Anyway, some people are really preachy about their own personal parenting styles (like AP) but it's not for everyone, just like cry it out isn't for everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home