The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

RICK WARNER ROCKS!!

By the way, Rick Warner is the carpenter who did our bathroom. He did an awesome job...and he isn't that bad to look at either! So, it was good all around!

We still have to paint the cabinets and replace our fixtures, but we'll get to that eventually! I AM SO PLEASED, I CAN'T STAND MYSELF!!

My other news, Camden walked by himself unassisted for the first time yesterday! He is a very LATE walker....I was almost afraid he would never get around to doing it!

My other other news, I am taking a new job with that super fabulous software company. I am so excited!!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Wow, Congratulations all around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home