The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm bored & have 20 minutes left.....

So here is a info game my girlfriend sent me:

8 Firsts.
First Best Friend: Tangela Owens
First Kiss: Tim ???? Can't remember his last name!
First Movie you Saw: Escape to Witch Mountain
First Pet: Ginger, a mutt
First Crush: Chris Jenkins
First CD: ? Oh Can't remember, but I do remember buying a record single of "Islands in the Stream"
First Car: Chevrolet Cavalier - that car is the reason I will never buy an American Car!!


7 Lasts.
Last alcoholic beverage: I accidently took a drink of my husband's Jack & Coke this weekend- I thought is was plain coke!
Last Car Ride: Today at lunch
Last Kiss: This morning - a very sloppy one from my baby! I'm not telling you which one!!
Last Movie Seen: War of the Worlds
Last Phone Call Made: About an Hour ago - Business!
Last Phone Call Received: About an Hour ago - More Business!
Last time you REALLY Laughed: Today!

6 Have You Evers.
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Nooooooo!!!
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Um, when I was in the seventh grade, I shop lifted an eye shadow from Walmart. Then felt so guilty about it, I fessed up to my mom.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Have You Ever Been in love: Yes
Have You Ever been a Pen Stealer: EVERYONE STEALS PENS!!!

5 Things.

5 Things You're Wearing: Sweater, slacks, boots, socks with a hole in the toe, a black coat
5 Things You Did Yesterday: Went to work, measured an office building, dropped Cam off at daycare, ate lunch at my house, Mopped the floor
5 Things You Can't Live Without: A round brush, Este Lauder lipstick in Spiced Cider, mascara, Bath & Body Works Blackberry Vanilla Lotion, and Apricot Scrub - - oh yeah, and of course Danny & Camden - - geez people, priorities, priorities!!
5 places You've Been: Pikes Peak, the Smithsonian, the Yamboree, Las Vegas, Pensacola Beach

3 People You Can Tell *Almost* Anything To (in no particular order).1
1. Danny
2. I’m taking suggestions for #2 and #3.

2 Choices.
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Cold

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Ok, my first car was also a Chevy Cavalier. And I still drive GM cars to this day.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Angela said...

You don't understand, that Cavalier must have previously belonged to Satan!! Seriously, the worst car I've ever owned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home