The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

me...so....tired!!!

4:00 a.m.

Yes, 4:00 a.m. is the time Mr. Wonderful decided to wake up! Although, he was still very tired, he fought going to sleep, screamed & cried, and tossed & turned, and generally was very uncooperative.

(By the way, I AM talking about Camden, not Danny--heehheeehee)
He fought me until about 5:45 which is time for me to get up anyway. So I fixed us breakfast, ate, then took him in the bathroom with me so I could get a shower.

Danny got up later and told me he didn't like me taking Camden in the bathroom with me while showering because he didn't know if it was "mentally healthy" to let a baby see his mother naked.

I gave him the "I've been up since 4:30, so zip it, pal!" look. He started laughing and said he thought he'd better hush! I agreed!!

But seriously, what age do you make a serious effort to stay covered up all the time? (not that I run around naked all the time, but from time to time, I HAVE to take a shower!!)

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

Oh God no! All three of mine were still nursing at that age! So, no, I didn't make any effort to cover up for a one year old!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I think I've seen says it's absolutely fine for children to see their parents naked up until they start pre-school. As long as you don't make a big deal out if, I doubt if it'll ever become an issue.

And Harper slept really well last night. Figures Camden would be up.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks ya'll!!

I'm not having a particularly good day! So, hearing from you both really brightens my day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home