The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

TV, Camden & Such

Camden was up early both Saturday & Sunday. So my plan to sleep in was foiled! But later, we did take some great naps---therefore, everything evened out!

I don't watch much TV because I just don't have time, but I started watching Grey's Anatomy this season and LOVE IT!! Danny makes fun of me because every Sunday at 9:00 p.m. I'm like, Leave me alone, don't make alot of noise, my shows coming on!! He thinks its funny because I have a crush on Dr. McDreamy. But my goodness, that man is pretty!!! Sigh.......

Danny & I were laughing at Camden because he LOVES the BooBahs. He will actually sit still for 30 minutes and just be totally mesmerized! I've tried to find a DVD, but have been unable to find one! Hopefully, by Christmas I will finally find one for his stocking stuffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home