The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Getting back to the grind!

I am having an awful time getting back in the grind of work and home etc etc etc. When we get home, we both feel totally exhausted!!! Hmmm......sleeping in late every day of the vacation probably wasn't the wisest thing to do!! BUT IT WAS GREAT!!

Camden is beginning to answer questions if you ask him. How does a cow go? Where is your nose? Will you turn off the light? (He LOVES to turn off and on lamps and lightswitches for some reason!).

The only other thing going on in our lives is his sleeping habits! He has been waking up in the middle of the night and crying. He is fine if you hold him but as soon as you even THINK about putting him down in his crib (GASP - THE CRUELTY!!) he whines and crys for EVER!! I've been giving in and just taking him to bed with me. Honestly, I don't mind if its almost time for me to wake up because it gives me a chance to snuggle him AND he usually will lay there with Danny while I get my shower which is nice. But I am afraid that I am making alot of hard work for myself in the future!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home