The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Going On VACATION!!!!

Greetings everyone!!

I am going on vacation starting at 5:00 p.m. TODAY!! Therefore, I most likely won't post anything cause I'll be busy (okay, just plain lazy too!! ha)

The plans are to relax, go looking at Christmas lights, finish shopping, start the rounds of visiting: grandparents, parents, stepparents, brothers, sisters, aunts & uncles. We still have the plans of going to Shreverport on Thursday---I've already booked the room, so I hope it works out!

Also, the bathroom remodel is in the works! The carpenter is coming to start on it tommorrow! I know what you're thinking.....You're planning to relax AND have a home improvement job going? Yeah, I know....I'm a glutton for punishment!

I'm going to post before and after pictures. You guys, I swear that I have the world's ugliest bathroom. It is TERRIBLE!! So, I am super excited!

I wanted to go ahead and wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I am so thankful this year and want everyone to know how much you mean to me!

Amy & Carissa - you are the best internet friends (and baby experts), ever! Ya'll make me laugh everyday!!

Pam, Patricia, Melissa, & Sherri - I am so thankful to have you guys as friends! I love that we are so different, yet so much alike all at once! Sherri - you'll always be the BAT to Dan & I! haha

Mom & Pops - Thank you for always being loving (AND STRICT) parents. I hope I do as well with Cammie Pie!

Bridget, Kenny, Trey - I miss you and wished you lived closer!

Danny - I love you! You are the only person who has ever accepted me for just being me. I am so glad you are strong & steady because it helps balance me being insecure (sometimes) and spontaneous (ALOT)

Camden - If you can actually read this, I KNEW IT--you ARE A BABY GENIUS!!! hahahaha

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Have a great time! Play a round of craps for me.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Carissa said...

Merry Christmas!
Travel safely and enjoy your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home