The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MEME

Another MeMe - - I'M ON A BREAK!!!

MEME IN FIVES

Ten years ago:
I was working at the Kilgore College Fire Academy as a secretary. Had a boyfriend who was a funeral director...GROSS, GROSS, GROSS....yeah, talking about him and the dead body thing---okay, mostly him...the dead bodies weren't that bad!!

Five years ago:
Was married about five months and thinking "what the **#& just happened?!". Actually, we dated for a year, lived together for about 2 1/2 years, then got married---weren't exactly in our "honeymoom period."

One year ago:
Just barely getting over PPD from having Camden and thinking "What the (#*& just happened?!"

Five Yummy Things:
1. Those little conversation hearts you can get during Valentines.
2. Beef kabobs with veggies a la Danny
3. Roly Poly Sandwich
4. Cornbread with butter
5. Cookie dough - any kind will do, thank you!

Five songs I know by heart:
1. "Evil Woman" - ELO
2. "Hallelujah" - Jeff Buckley
3. "Goodnight Saigon" - Billy Joel
4. "Mr. Blue" - Garth Brooks
5. "Landslide" - Dixie Chicks

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
1. Buy a bigger house
2. Buy a bigger car
3. Buy Danny a bigger truck
4. Buy my parents a bigger house
5. Buy bigger boobs

Five things I would never wear:
1. Thong - Not that I haven't tried people, ....SCARY....
2. Fake nails
3. Hairpiece
4. Low Low Rise Jeans
5. Clunky shoes - ugh - I hate when people look like they have horse feet.

Five Favourite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Did I mention that I like Grey's Anatomy?

Five things I enjoy doing:
1. Playing with Camden
2. Talking with Danny
3. Sleeping
4. Visting Friends
5. Laughing at these crazy, funny, interesting blogs.

Five people I want to inflict this on:
I don't know if I know five people who would actually do this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home