The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, December 05, 2005

Weekend update!

I am such a dunder-head! Camden woke up Saturday morning with thick green snot running out his nose. Since, it is flu season, his doctor's office has a Saturday clinic, so off we went. He has ANOTHER ear infection! That is why he was up so much during the week.The thing is, it never occured to me that it would be an ear infection at all! So he is on antibiotics and another decongestant and seems to be getting better. Last night he slept ALL NIGHT LONG! I couldn't believe it!

We missed the company Xmas party and Matt's birthday party because I didn't want to leave Camden sick. So it ended up being kind of a lazy weekend. It was 81 degrees on Saturday and I was wearing shorts! Now it finally got cooler again!

I read this article in the paper that said if you eat yogurt with active cultures in it that it will help your immune system against colds & the flu. There is a product called DanEase that is supposed to be really good. So, I've been feeding Camden yogurt every morning (Yo Baby) and we've been using the DanEase. Cross your fingers! I hope this helps us!

Camden cried again this morning when I dropped him off....today was particularly hard! I wish I could be a SAHM!


1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Amy said...

SAHM is a pretty sweey gig. I wish everyone could do it. (Not that it isn't crazy hard!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home