The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Carrissa! So here goes - Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.

1. I have a twin brother, Kenny, and an older sister Bridget, and older brother, Trey; They all live in Little Rock.

2. I had a dog, Ginger, when I was a child and I've never had another pet so wonderful as her!

3. I sing in the shower every morning - - it is quite unfortunate for the rest of my family since I can't carry a tune in a bucket!

4. My favorite road trip was with Sherri when we went to San Antonio. Although at the time I barely knew her--we just went!

5. I always pick out the almonds in my rocky road ice cream and eat those last!

I tag:

Danette, Sherri, Pam, Elise & Melissa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home