The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Xmas Tree vs Camden - Round 2

Camden was at it again with the Xmas Tree last night. He kept whipping off the tree skirt and the tree would just teeter totter. It didn't fall down but came AWFULLY close! The thing is once it would start wobbling around, he would get this look on his face like "Geez, I know what is about to happen and it's not good".

This Round:
Camden - 0
Tree - 1


On another note, spit up milk STINKS awfully bad!! He spit up in the car & got it on his mittens, coat, and me! I'm going to have to go home and change & get him his other coat because the smell is making me GAG!!

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

Can you get hubby to anchor the tree to the ceiling somehow? For the first year or two our tree was under a ceiling heating vent and my hubby would wire it to the vent, LOL!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Good idea! For some reason the previous owners of our home have plant hooks in every room - AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE!! Maybe I can try to maneuver the tree over and tie on to the plant hook!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home