The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm disliking BROWN

I am in a major remodeling state of mind lately! It's a dilemma where I don't want to invest ALOT of money fixing it up because I want to sell and buy a bigger house, but I can't stand it!

Our home needs some MAJOR updating! We bought it knowing that it needed some work and that we would fix it up one room at a time. But something about that place is really getting to me. The brown carpet, the brown dingy cabinets that need replacing, the awful green & blue walllpaper.....uuuugghhhhh! It must have really looked nice back in 1982, I swear!

Whew....okay, we WILL get there one day!

One a good note, we had a carpenter come out and look at our bathrooms and should be getting as estimate really soon. I'm having floor to ceiling beadboard put in with new trim and crown moulding. It will look SO FRESH!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I saw your title, "I'm disliking brown." As a mom who changes diapers of two kids all day, my first thought was not of carpet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home