The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, November 18, 2005

Am I getting old??

There is this kid in our office (by "kid", I mean all of 22 years old) that just got engaged. He is the sweetest thing! Although, when he first told me, I sounded just like my parents going "aren't you too young?" "why don't you wait another year"

Ugh! What happened to my ideas of romance??? I can't believe I was being so PARENTAL!

Anyway, its so cute because he is kind of bashful about it. I wanted to get on the intercom and announce it to the whole office! (We were office mates for about a year before he got transfered to another department, so he still comes over to my office and catches me up on whats going on with him!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home