The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My poor baby!

I've had a REALLY stressful week ya'll!

Before I go into it, the birthday party and Halloween went great! Camden loved his party! He really got into eating his cake---he kept looking at me as if to say "You're not going to stop me from eating this?!! WOW!!" For Halloween, he was a lion---SO CUTE!!!

Anyway, back to the stress part! On Friday, I took Camden in for his 12 month check up. SHOTS! UGH!! Then the Dr. told me his head circumference was off the charts for his age and she wants to get a CAT scan next week. She said 99% of the time it turns out to be nothing, but she would feel better if she knew for sure.

At first, I wasn't too worried---I mean I had a big head when I was a baby and Danny did too. The nurse called and was making plans with the hospital for the scan, she mentioned that he would have to have general anesthesia. I don't like the fact that he is going to have to go under!! So, I was getting a little worried---then I started looking on the internet.....EGADS!! Then I got REALLY WORRIED!!

I really hope nothing is wrong. I personally can't see anything wrong with him, it's not like he has a circus freak head or anything. To me, he looks PERFECT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home