The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, October 28, 2005

CAMDEN'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

I can't believe it ya'll, but Camden officially turned ONE YEAR OLD at 8:05 a.m. this morning! Time has really FLOWN by!! I feel alittle shocked and awed by it all!

I can remember the minute he was out in the world (I had a C section, by the way), I don't think I was ever so SCARED in my whole entire life!! But now, I couldn't imagine him not being here...he is really such a joy to us both.

We took him to Casa Ole for a early birthday dinner and he did so well! He ate his dinner from this little plastic plate and drank water from a straw (although, he did like sticking his hand in the cup to feel the water too----it was MY water, so I didn't drink alot after that--GROSS!). He behaved PERFECTLY!! Danny was alittle apprehensive about taking him out to eat---we generally just order dinner to go and eat at the house.

We are having the big birthday bash at our house on Saturday. The birthday party went from being grandparents only to bigger than I really wanted. So far, about 25 people are going to be there. Did I mention I live in a very small house. I AM NOT GOING TO STRESS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home