The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

House is a mess.....

I have definately fallen behind on my housework! I still have to clean the bathroom and vacuum & dust.....but I've been SO tired in the evening the last few days that I have let it fall to the wayside.

What is hysterical, though....Let me tell you!

I fixed dinner last night and was about to start cleaning up the kitchen. Danny was worried about letting Camden out of the high chair because he was so messy from eating his dinner. So, Danny said he would clean the kitchen if I would go ahead and get Camden his bath. I know a good deal when I'm offered it!

So, got Camden bathed and dressed for bed and actually got to sit and play with him instead of cleaning & picking up & doing laundry, etc. etc. Basically, yesterday our roles just switched.

Meanwhile, Danny was in the kitchen just stressing out over all there was to get done. I found it somewhat funny because I go through that EVERYDAY -- (okay except for the last couple because I've been LAZY!!). And let me tell you, it IS aggravating when you are working hard & trying to get caught up & you look in the living room and see your significant other reclined back, watching TV, and not helping.

I think the end result is this: HE SAID HE WOULD HELP ME AT NIGHT!! Yippee!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home