The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Still sleep deprived!!

Camden is still waking up during the middle of the night and just crying and crying and crying. I really don't know what to do!

He was up at midnight last night. I checked on him and he was fine. I cuddled him for a minute and he went right back to sleep. Then he was up every hour starting about 3:00 a.m. He would whine and cry and then get tired and go back to sleep. I didn't go in those times, although maybe I should have?!!??!

I don't know if he is going through separatioin anxiety or what....he NEVER crys when we put him to bed in the evenings.

I'm hoping that if I let him cry it out for a few minutes that he will go back to his regular routine. Until then, I am POOPED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home