The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, November 14, 2005

A biter on my hands!

Camden has started to bite people! Well, so far just me and his grandmother. I had to swat his behind Saturday on two separate occasions because he bit me so hard it bruised my arm.

Hopefully he has got the message. Yesterday, we were sitting on the couch and he started for my leg with his mouth open like he was going to bite. He put his mouth on my leg, but didn't bite, he just looked at me. I said VERY STERNLY, "If you bite, I will spank you." He immediately pulled away and started playing with a toy.

Could it be that he is taking me seriously now???????

On another note, Danny and I got to see a movie yesterday. We went to see "Derailed." The movie was fairly good....but just being able to relax and watch a movie and talk for several hours was really NICE. I hope to do it again soon....and maybe even go eat dinner or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home