The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ME? A PUSH OVER?!

I have a feeling that Camden is working me over!

I posted before that he was getting up during the night for a few weeks. Well, when I went to Austin the last time and he was home with his dad, he started sleeping ALL the way through the night. Geez, I was psyched! The thought of having 8 hours straight sleep was a very enjoyable thought.

But, it was ONLY a thought! I was back for just a few days and guess what? Every night since then, he wakes up crying and screaming about 3 or 4 in the morning. I've tried letting him cry it out and that is totally miserable. So, just to keep the peace and quiet around the house, I get up with him and cuddle him on the couch for a few minutes and he usually goes back to sleep. I have a feeling that he knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

Anyway, I need suggestions from "experienced" moms!

Oh, I definately remembered to bring his diaper bag today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home