The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I DID THE MOST STUPID THING TODAY

I swear, today I would lose my head if it weren't connected to me already! I left the house today to take Camden to nursery school and forgot his diaper bag, bottles, etc. Once we arrived at school, I realized it.

SO, had to drop him off, call my boss, go back home and retrieve everything and drop it back off to school. I was hoping I could sneak in and leave it without him seeing me. NO SUCH LUCK!! He was at the door with Ms. Barbara and when he saw me, he started yelling "mamamamamamama." Then, he literally leaped from her arms to me. I caught him and held him for a minute then had to PEEL him off me so I could go to work. He started screaming and wailing---he usually cries when I leave, but not like this. It was absolutely awful!! Daycare sucks!! I feel like a terrible mother and I really just want to run back over there, pick him up and run out of that place and be a stay at home mom. Sigh.......

Okay, back to reality! That was not how I like to start out the day. Hopefully, everything will get back in sync!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home