The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

WILL WE EVER BE WELL AGAIN????

Camden & I finally have gotten over our colds.....now Danny is sick! I think we are passing the same cold to each other over and over and over!

We did a late "spring" cleaning this weekend. Washed and ironed the curtains, scrubbed the floors and baseboards, etc, etc, etc. Danny helped alot. It has been so nice outside that just kept the windows open and aired out the house too. So wonderful having a clean house---at least for a little while!!

This week is Yamboree week in Gilmer - - www.yamboree.com
I know that is super cheesy, but I love the Yamboree! I am planning to take one day off this week and go. It will be so nice to see old friends and take Camden to ride the Merry-go-Round and generally visit & just enjoy the whole thing!!

Got cute pictures of Camden in his "time-out" chair. Ummm....he loves the time out chair. Everytime I put him in it, he just starts giggling and laughing. I need to re-think the whole discipline thing!

I swear one of these days, I WILL post the pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home