The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I believe that Camden has an alternative plan to make me into a rambling, crazy, zombie mommy!

For the past several nights, he has woken up several times during the night. If I pick him up, USUALLY, he will fall back asleep within minutes. However, if I put him back down to bed, he starts crying as soon as his head hits the pillow!

Last night about 11:00, I checked him and made sure he wasn't sick, comforted him, then just put him back in the bed and let him cry it out. It was awful! I feel bad because I know he wants me to cuddle him and all, but I can't do this ALL THE TIME!! After about 30 minutes of screaming, he finally went down.

Then it started all over again about 2:30, I was up until about 4:00 a.m. I can't figure out what is wrong with him. I suspect it may be teething, but I figured the Tylenol would take care of that.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

THE ZOMBIE IS SIGNING OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home