The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, October 10, 2005

BACK FROM AUSTIN!

I am soooo glad to be home! Again, LOVE the city, got to eat at some great restaurants, but I missed sleeping in my own bed and being with my family!

If you ever go to Austin, go to Sixth Street and eat at the Boiling Pot. REALLY good Cajun food! They just put butcher paper on the table and throw the food down. No silverware or anything---but they do give you a bib! hahaha. I needed one after that meal!

The RPA test was extremely hard! I started out aiming for at least a 95....now I just hope I passed! Will find out this week...my stomach is in KNOTS!!

Camden is so cute! We took him to the Pumpkin Patch at St. Lukes Methodist Church and took pictures. He was not too impressed with the whole deal, but he liked putting his face through this little pumpkin cut out. SO CUTE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home