The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF!!

This has been a really stressful week! I haven't seemed to catch up on my housework since the trip to Austin. In another two weeks, I've got to go back AGAIN--ugh! Then all the stuff from Hurricane Rita has just made people CRAZY!!

Danny wants me to make the dreaded trip to Wal-mart again to pick up more water and batteries. I am not a really big fan of Wal-mart, so on a normal circumstance, I don't like going. I REALLY am not going to enjoy the trip this time with everyone going bananas over the upcoming bad weather.

I think we will be fairly prepared. We have water, non-perishable foods, etc. Our house is all electric, so if the electricity goes out for an extended amount of time--that will be interesting!!

Camden has been a little toot this morning. He was into everything this morning. When I say 'NO' or even if I have to go as far as spanking his hand, he thinks its a game and will just laugh. I guess I have to work on sounding more convincing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home