The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I can't believe it's been a month!

I can't believe that it's been a month since I've last blogged. Time flies SO fast.

I ended up getting my hair cut, but it didn't look like the picture. I totally chickened out. I did get bangs.....which at first I totally HATED, but now I'm getting used to them. It took me so long to grow my hair out to one length. And it was SO EASY to take care of. This haircut is fairly easy as well, but I actually have to take time to fix it.

I went to Plano yesterday. I really enjoy going into the office. The atmosphere is so different and fun. I'm making a pact to myself to at least go every other week for a day or two.

Camden started his new class two weeks ago. I love it. He loves it. Ms. Sandy is the greatest!
He comes home clean and happy. Which is a huge deal......I couldn't believe how the sent him home before.................I won't go into it, but I was hugely unhappy.

Camden & I are making our first real trip. We are going to Arkansas to visit my brothers & sister. This is the first time that he will spend the night in a hotel. I'm not sure what to expect. Danny is staying home to be a bachelor for the weekend. I'm excited.....I think we will have a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home