The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sicky Baby Cammie Pie

Camden woke up last night running fever and just feeling plain icky! I gave him Tylenol and rocked him until he fell asleep which was about midnight.

Went to bed and he was up at 5:00 a.m. I was feeling kind of sick myself--I imagine just sinus problems--sore throat, achy ears, and stuffed up nose. I guess he is feeling like me then. But he is still running fever and won't eat. He's been drinking Gatorade this morning but that is the only thing that he will drink.

And OF COURSE this is the weekend that the doctor's office stops having Saturday clinics since the cold & flu season is over. Geesh! Timing!!

So, I'm alittle anxious this morning because I don't want him feeling miserable thru Monday.
I suppose as long as he stays hydrated, he will be good.

I'm attaching a pic.....for some reason, Camden is fascinated by belts. He carries one with him when he is at home like a leash. It totally cracks me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home