The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Saturday, July 29, 2006

NEW LOOK


I am considering cutting my hair! I'm tired of stringy, icky hair!
Here is the look that I am considering. Okay, picture it with brown hair, glasses, and kind of a chubby face.

Danny said he liked it....although, I know that he isn't crazy about short hair. I just don't feel put together or very professional with my whole look going on. I am supposed to go out to more client sites and I need to get myself together.

Camden went to his cousins birthday party today. It was at his great-grandparents house. They just got a new weiner dog named Mr. Wiggles. Camden had a ball. He chased the dog, hugged the dog, got tackled by the dog. And Mr. Wiggles was a champ. He never tried to snap or bite him. He was just having as much fun as Camden was.

Here is Camden after his most recent 'playing in the flower garden & running through the sprinkler' bit. He is a funny kid. I've never seen a kid so facinated by dirt. He loves it.....loves the sandbox, loves the flower garden, loves the 'dirt patch' in the backyard. He has so much dirt here in the picture ALL over him.....I even found it in his diaper. Don't even want to know how he got that much in his diaper!

I went to a client site for about 3 days and Camden got sick AGAIN when I was gone. It never fails, if I go out of town for any length of time, he will get an ear infection or a stomach virus. I guess it's written in the fine print of his owners manual....DANG I never read the fine print!!

Well folks, that is about as exciting as it's gotten around here! Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home