The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, July 07, 2006

Camden's Week Home

Camden was home this week. His daycare is closed the first week in July every year to paint, deep clean & just reorganize.

Monday & Friday - My mom came over to watch him.
Tuesday - of course, was a holiday
Wednesday & Thursday - Danny's stepmom watched him.

It's actually been really pleasant having them around during the day. Seems to make the day pass much faster!
He is so cute! For 4th of July we went to Danny's dad's lake house and went on the barge to watch fireworks. Camden loved it! They have this little decoy goose that they have at the edge of the lake. It's looks so real---Camden climbed on the back of it. Like a little goose wrangler! I'm supposed to be getting a picture emailed to me so I can post to the blog.

This weekend I heard a rumor that Danny's stepdad may be coming over to watch Camden for a few hours so we can go to a MOVIE! WooHoo!!! Can't wait!!

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I want to go to a movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home