The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, June 30, 2006

GREYED OUT

The last couple of weeks have totally just run together! Same routine....work, home, clean, sleep, work, home, clean, sleep, work, home, clean, sleep......you get the idea!

Camden stayed home Wednesday with an ear infection. Since I work at home, it was rather nice to have another person in the house during the middle of the day. He watched his Wiggles videos, played in his playhut tent, and slept. We went to the doctor that morning--- so he was fairly tired by lunch time. My mom came over that afternoon and helped with him so I could have the afternoon to totally attend to work matters.

We got 'scolded' from his daycare. He is the only kid in his class who refuses to eat with a spoon. I KNOW---I should have been making him. I give him the spoon, but we really haven't been consistent with him to use it all the time. I figured that I stressed out so much during his first year from reading all of those baby books and worrying whether or not he was 'on track' that now, I am just letting him go with the flow. We started really 'making' him use it the last couple of days. He has done very well. He KNOWS how to use it----he just prefers the messy 'eating with the hands' method. Poor baby---already has to CONFORM!

My in-laws divorce is final today. It's really sad. We kept holding on to hope that they might reconcile, but it never happened. So, Danny's been a bit upset today. It seems so weird knowing that things will never be the same again. Very strange!

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Divorce for adult children is as hard as for young kids. I'm 30 years old, and I'd be DEVASTATED if my parents got divorced.

How old is Camden? I don't think he's old enough to make a big deal of the spoon. I didn't realize there was an age limit for spoon usage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home