The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Saturday, April 08, 2006

STEVE A. IS THE MAN!


See Steve, I told you I was going to say something nice about you on my blog!

Let's see---our big news this weekend. We actually convinced someone to watch Camden while we went to the movies this Sunday. OMG!! I can't believe it! It's been forever since we got to go to the movies!!! I'm so excited!

Our only other plans is to get our Easter outfits for Easter Sunday (and for our annual family picture!). I found Camden this orange shirt & khaki pants so I think I'm going to build around that.

We got Camden a sand box last Saturday and he loves it. I stripped him down to his diaper and just let him roll around in it! I had to literally hose him off before I could take him in the house.

That's been about it for us.

So, till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home