The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I think I'm going mad!

Another sleepless night!

I'm sick, I'm frustrated, I'm tired!!

Camden was up starting at 10:30 P.M. last night. I think he is teething again. Ugh!
I tried letting him cry it out and he ended up just getting FURIOUS and spitting up. So cleaned him up, changed the sheets, and tried rocking him. I can tell he was tired, but he was just fighting it and fighting it! He finally just gave up and went to sleep.

I don't know what happened to our baby that fell asleep beautifully and slept all night. Perhaps, I bragged too much about his sleep habits??!!

I'm off to the breakroom for another cup of coffee.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Amy said...

They do their best to make liars out of all of us. Maybe some Tylenol would help at night if he's teething?

Hope you get some sleep tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home