The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

Walgreens stink!

I went to Walgreens to pick up my blood pressure medicine. It is on an automatic refill to make it easy & convient for me.

I got there and the lady said that I had not picked it up within a week so they reshelved it. I told the lady that I got the message on Tuesday to pick it up--then I asked her if they go by a five day "week" or a seven day week. She said a seven day week.

Well, seven days isn't up until tommorrow, so why did they reshelf it?? She said she could have it ready in an hour. About then, Camden decided to throw the biggest tantrum I've ever seen! Wait an hour, yeah right!!

Is it irony that I'm going to get blood pressure medicine and they've made my blood pressure go through the roof?

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Vintage said...

That's crazy.. I hope your alright though..

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I'm okay! I went today and picked them up & feel much better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home