The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, October 21, 2005

New goal!

I've decided to have a new goal of seeing how long I can go without using a credit card. It will be fairly interesting to see how much I just pull it out to buy non-necessity items (clothes, shoes, etc.). What is really going to be interesting is that I've really been having the urge to go on a shopping spree! I haven't gone shopping in a LONG TIME! Mostly because it is so hard to drag all the baby stuff with you all the time (diaper bag, stroller, toys, etc). And I've found it is SO HARD to try on clothes with a baby in tow. Just getting into a changing room is very challenging!!

FORGOT CAMDEN'S DIAPER BAG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! I must be losing my mind! I'm about to go retreive it, but decided to be extra smart and just leave it in the office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home