The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I went to Austin last week for work and was gone for an entire week. My husband kept our baby for a whole week BY HIMSELF! He did a great job. Although, he had quite an adventure.

Camden got his first ear infection while I was gone. Danny had to get up during the night and comfort him. He took him to the doctor and got his medication. About that time, HE started getting sick! He called me in my hotel room and just sounded awful! I told him to call his mom and let her help him. He did, but she didn't stay too long with him. ANYHOW, Camden had two medications (antibotic and then a medication for his drainage). Danny got the medications mixed up and gave him the wrong dose of one of them. When he realized, he about had a HEART ATTACK!! Called the pharmacist and he said everything would be OK---the only side effect was that Camden would be WIRED for a few hours. HE WAS!!!

I am so glad to be back home! While being in such a cool city is really fun---there really is no place like HOME!!

Will eventually get pics and everything posted on the site---just been plain LAZY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home