The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Friday, September 09, 2005

I can't believe the technology nowadays! Believe it or not, I remember sitting in a college classroom hearing about the "INTERNET" and thinking....it'll never catch on!! Ummmm....don't rely on me for stock picks or lottery numbers!!!

I am a relatively new mother. I had my beautiful baby boy on October 28, 2004 - - he is almost a year old. He is our only child, Camden Major (of course, the Major part is in honor of Major Applewhite---GO HORNS!).

Pondering for today......do you ever sit back and as much as you love your family think....Geez, professionally, I could do more butttttttt, I have a kid now. Don't know why, but I have felt that way for a couple of days. Don't know if it just I feel I am in a rut or what. Hope it passes very soon!! I love my little boy more than life itself....I wasn't aware of how much WORK it was going to take. I guess I had what my husband calls a "rainbow and lollypop" view of motherhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home