The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, June 18, 2007

The deal with doo

I've been using the "potty without pressure" method of potty training for Camden. It's okay, works well for us since we both work. Camden is doing really well......EXCEPT for #2. He won't do the doo in the potty. Nope, No way, not gonna happen, won't do it! I've tried everything: bribes, big boy underwear, showing him how the poo can flush down the toliet, talking sternly, talking baby...everything. That boy doesn't want to do #2. So, I'm backing off...and trying to find another potty book we can read.

He does really well at school, I mean wears his real underwear all day with just a few accidents....so I think it's something with us. Maybe he's afraid he won't be our baby anymore? Maybe he is using as power over us?? I'm not sure.

I can't wait until we can throw pullups out the door and be totally of that phase!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home