The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kind of Gross!

This is sort of gross, but also kind of funny too!

I was giving Camden a bath yesterday. He won't stay in a bath seat or bath ring, so I just let him "swim" around the tub and keep an eye on him. He was having a blast playing with his toys and going from one end of the tub to the other. He got on his hands and knees and starting "growling." I was laughing because I thought he was pretending to be a lion (like he was at Halloween).

About that time, he looked up at me started laughing and pooped in the tub!! Then, he laughed hysterically! I, of course, was horrified! Poopy in the tub--ickk! I've never had that happen before!

I got him out, cleaned him up, and gave Danny the choice of dressing him or fishing for poop. Guess which one he picked?

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I keep a fish net under the sink. I haven't needed it in a while, but it's there. Just in case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home