The Aromatic Bean, Home Coffee Roasting Equipment and Supplies
http://www.thearomaticbean.com

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving & such

It was soooo nice to be off for a long weekend!

Camden was sick, however, so we actually just stayed home. I was kind of glad to have a quiet Thanksgiving anyway!

Danny went to his parents house and got Thanksgiving dinner to bring home. Danny's mom & stepdad are getting a divorce, so it is very weird to have a family get together now! My parents went to Arkansas to see my other brothers & sister.

I did something I've never done before! I brought Camden to sleep with us in our bed early this morning! I swore I would never do that, but I didn't have a very good night's sleep and he was up pretty early this morning. I picked him up and layed down on the couch with him and AMAZINGLY he fell back asleep. Usually, he will wake up once you put him back in the crib and I couldn't stand the thought of letting him "cry it out" today. So, I took him to our bed and we all went back to sleep. I guess every once in a while isn't too bad, is it??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home